College Life

I'm a 20 year-old Theatre major at Oneonta State. These are my crazy stories :-)

Monday, December 01, 2008

Thanksgiving

Just got back from Thanksgiving break-- a week is way too long for me to spend at home! I hung out with Q and a few friends for the first few days, then spend a lot of time at Dad's doing a whole lot of nothing. It wasn't terrible, but I didn't touch any of the homework I brought home with me. We had Thanksgiving at Ange's new house, it wasn't a terrible day, but it also wasn't one of our best get-togethers either. After I got back to Dad's that night, Q came and got me and we got lost in Nassau trying to get to Jon's house, then we got lost in Averill Park trying to get to his cousin's house, then we headed to Noelle's for a bit before going to his house to get some sleep. On Black Friday, Q, Dan, and I drove to Poughkeepsie to look at theses absolutely hideous and ridiculous shoes that the boys wanted. I was the only one who ended up buying something--I found really cute rainboots with stars on them :-). We drove back and got an early dinner with Q's mom before Q and I went back out to buy Matt a guitar. After an hour in Guitar Center and a frightening 5 minutes in an old people/hippie sex shop, I went to spend the night at Ange's. We had fun, despite the total let-down that Forgetting Sara Marshall is. It's supposed to be a comedy-comedy my ass! It went from kinda funny to drama to ridiculous to sad to romance. F that! What happened to straight up funny movies?? The next day we went shopping and I found my dress for the Snowflake and I got presents for all of my suitemates. Then Mom, Ange, Bryon and I went out to dinner before I went to mom's so she could drive me back to school. I'm excited to stay with Ange over winter break--I think we're going to have a good time :-)
And now I'm back to school and attempting to catch up on all the work I didn't do this semester! (It doesn't help that I skipped a class on the first day back lol--luckily the class ended up being canceled so it doesn't really count)