College Life

I'm a 20 year-old Theatre major at Oneonta State. These are my crazy stories :-)

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Rain

It rains a lot here.

I still like it despite the rain. It's kind of a sad time though. A lot of people's contracts are ending, meaning they're leaving us and going home. This weekend is Shop Party though so JC is footing the bill for the production people to basically get drunk and party in the pain shop for the night. It's going to be a blast and I'm wicked excited about it.
Tomorrow is junk set wars too, so the carps and props departments compete against each other and are given a challenge to build something out of the pieces of scenery that were built and not used. The riggers try to sabotage both teams. It's bound to be a good time :-)
I have to leave early though, depending on when Kyle is coming. Me him and Ray are driving to Kingston to get Alanna and then we're going to Angela's for her grad party. Then on Saturday, we're all going to Six Flags Great Adventure. Then we have to get back in time for me to be back to work on Sunday to set up for Shop Party. It's going to be a crazy-fun weekend :-D