College Life

I'm a 20 year-old Theatre major at Oneonta State. These are my crazy stories :-)

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Life After Break

We've been back from vacation for about a week now, and the semester is really starting to pick up! I have another class now, Into the Woods rehearsals have started, midterms are happening, projects are due, etc, etc. Basically I just have to use my wonderful time management skills.

On a happier note, this is what I get to do in class:



Today was animal day in stage make-up. I'm a koala if you can't tell lol, the resolution on my phone isn't very good. I think it came out pretty well considering I decided on it 10 minutes before class started. I didn't even have time to do a design drawing for it, so I just used a picture of a real koala bear.

Next week is re-sculpting our noses :-)